Ingredients – Serves 2:
- Grana Padano Cheese – 2 TBSP
- Burrata Cheese – 1 Whole Burrata
- ½ Butternut Squash – De-seeded
- Pumpkin Seeds – 50 grams (toasted)
- Sourdough Bread – 2 slices (sliced thinly)
- Extra virgin Olive oil – 30ml
- Frisee – for Garnish
- Salt & Pepper – to Taste
- Butter – 2TSP
- Pre heat your oven to 450 F.
- Trim the ends of the butternut squash and clean out the centre with the seeds.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; place the halved butternut squash on the tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Roast in the oven @ 450 F for 20-30 mins.
- Once cooked; leave it to cool for 10mins.
- Once cooled, using a spoon; scoop out the flesh and set aside in a bowl.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a pan. Add the melted butter and grana Padano and mix well.
- In a pan; add the pumpkin seeds & a pinch of salt. Toast the seeds on the stove top & set aside.
- Wash and set aside the frisee. Drizzle olive oil on the bread and toast in the oven till golden brown.
- Dollop the puree onto the plate and using the back of the spoon sweep it across the plate in a free flow direction.
- Drain the burrata off its water and divide into two.
- Place one half of the burrata on top of the puree.
- Rest one slice of bread onto the burrata.
- Sprinkle frisee as per your discretion.
- Top burrata with toasted pumpkin seeds & season burrata with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on plate. Enjoy.